Home > HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN
HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN
Re-creating the 1893 Edition, Featuring all 100 Illustrations by Arthur J. Gaskin. An Exclusive Leather-Bound Deluxe Limited Edition.
The Little Mermaid... The Ugly Duckling... The Emperor's New Clothes... The Red Shoes... The fairy tales and stories of Hans Christian Andersen have delighted generations of readers and touched the hearts of millions. These beloved works are offered here in an extraordinary reproduction of the illustrated volumes published in a very limited edition in 1893 -- and feature all 100 of the illustrations that bring the stories to life. Features include:
- Literature's great fairy tales and stories in the unabridged text from the landmark limited edition published in London in 1893.
- All 100 original illustrations by Arthur J. Gaskin.
- A beautiful two-volume set measuring 8" x 10 1/4", fully bound in premium leather.
- Replication of the 1893 edition's elegant cover design.
- Genuine hand-marbled endsheets -- each volume is unique!
- A raised "hubbed" spine deeply embossed with genuine 22kt gold.
- Acid-neutral paper that will not crumble with age.
- A custom-crafted slipcase, covered in luxurious fabric.
8" x 10 1/4"