Home > THE THREE MUSKETEERS
THE THREE MUSKETEERS
Re-creating the lavishly illustrated 1894 English language edition...
It ranks among the great illustrated editions of the 19th century. Combining Alexandre Dumas's immortal story, The Three Musketeers, with over 250 extraordinary images by the masterful illustrator Maurice Leloir, this two-volume showpiece is a true literary and artistic treasure.
- Two oversized 7 1/2" x 11 1/4" volumes, fully bound in premium leather.
- All 250 Maurice Leloir illustrations from the historic 19th century edition.
- The original cover design from the 1894 edition beautifully stamped in two colors.
- Florentine stamping on the inside of the covers.
- A raised "hubbed" spine deeply embossed with genuine 22kt gold.
- Acid-neutral paper that will not crumble with age.
- Printed marbled endsheets, Smyth-sewn pages.
- A custom-crafted slipcase for storage and display.
7 1/4" x 11 1/4"